Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Innermost Being - Longings Of The Human Heart.

Ever wondered why you're maybe a shy person? or find it hard to share your thoughts with other people?

Well, it most probably has to do with something inside you. Not literally just figuratively.

Last week we set of to understand more about whats inside of us so that we can improve ourselves and not give the 'I'm just born like that' excuse ever again.

When a situation that makes us uncomfortable comes up, the right thing would be to pray but lets face it. Most of us forget to do so. Including myself.

We usually just try to forget about it, hide, be 'emo' stuff like that.


Actions like that will sometimes hinder our relationship with God. Cause it says that :-

The lamp of the Lord searches the spirit of a man, it searches out his inmost being.

Proverbs 20 : 27

If you wanna be close to God, you have to be prepared to let him 'search' you. Basically be transparent to him.

Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting.

Psalms 139 : 23-24

So yea, that was part of the message that night.

(I wanna apologize for the lack of photos. Cause something happened and We don't have any right now. Sorry guys.)



No comments:

Post a Comment