Friday, February 17, 2012

Soooo... How's Your Love LIfe?


Good day everyone!!! :)
So, Youth started as usual.

We started with prayer

And also the toilet break!! :D
and a few announcements too!
after that, we had Ice-Breakers!! :) led by Sarah Khoo!
We separated into cell groups to play this game!

Ben : IF YOU ARE READY, THUMBS UP!

Aim of the game? Everyone must stand up in order and not stand up at the same time 
with another person. 
Easy? 
I don't think so. :P
After that fun ice-breaker, we had worship!! :)
What do you call a bee that got squashed by a piano?
A B Flat!!
Ba-Dum-Tss!
Speaker: Pastor Heok Cheow.
"So, How's your love life with God?"
You don't simply fall in love, if you do. You may hurt yourself in the process.
It's better to grow in love with God

-- 
Nothing is a bed of roses

You have to keep that fire burning
You have to give in order to receive.

--
God may love us unconditionally, but he doesn't trust us completely

Humans are selfish people. We want things to ourselves 

--
Sometimes, the smallest things can draw us away from out intimacy with God.

"Don't let the little foxes destroy you"

--

Songs of Solomon 2 : 14-15



14 My dove in the clefts of the rock, 
   in the hiding places on the mountainside, 
show me your face, 
   let me hear your voice; 
for your voice is sweet, 
   and your face is lovely. 
15 Catch for us the foxes, 
   the little foxes 
that ruin the vineyards, 
   our vineyards that are in bloom.

Songs of Solomon 5 : 10-16


10 My beloved is radiant and ruddy, 
   outstanding among ten thousand. 
11 His head is purest gold; 
   his hair is wavy 
   and black as a raven. 
12 His eyes are like doves 
   by the water streams, 
washed in milk, 
   mounted like jewels. 
13 His cheeks are like beds of spice 
   yielding perfume. 
His lips are like lilies 
   dripping with myrrh. 
14 His arms are rods of gold 
   set with topaz. 
His body is like polished ivory 
   decorated with lapis lazuli. 
15 His legs are pillars of marble 
   set on bases of pure gold. 
His appearance is like Lebanon, 
   choice as its cedars. 
16 His mouth is sweetness itself; 
   he is altogether lovely. 
This is my beloved, this is my friend, 
   daughters of Jerusalem.

Songs of Solomon 6:3

3 I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine; 
   he browses among the lilies.

Songs of Solomon 7 : 10

10 I belong to my beloved, 
   and his desire is for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment