Monday, November 24, 2008

fireBRAND of the Fortnight 002

Nope, I haven't forgotten.

But first, most importantly, the fine print:

Disclaimer: The fireBRAND of the Fortnight, and every fireBRAND of the fortnight hereafter, is chosen randomly by www.firebrands-irri.blogspot.com. Any loss of life, injury, damage, or any form of loss incurred is at the risk of the readers and the fireBRAND of the Fortnight. www.firebrands-irri.blogspot.com hereby declares that it is not responsible for any and for all of the casualties above. The contents of every fireBRAND of the fortnight post, hereinafter referred to as fBotF, are deemed true and accurate at the time of posting. Any false information found to be in fBotF will be dealt with appropriately.

The laureate for this fortnight is...
...ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you..


...Mr Elisha Low Kai Yong!

So, in the spirit of fBotF, I, being the hardworking one, asked others this one question (to obtain constructive answers, of course):

What do you think of Elisha?

Sarah Wong
Elisha... He's a great guy. And I salute anyone who ends up being his wife. He LOVES his family, respects them, even his little brother, and he's willing to spend his holidays working in a dodgy little aircond-less, by-the-roadside photo shop so that he can earn money to help his mom and friends out with youth camp fees.......... wow......... All I can say is, "Awwww........ Elisha, you're AMAZING!"

Benjamin Tham
Lol I dunno... [the Ed: How's he like as an LCD mentor to you?] haha I dunno [...] I say a good man?

James Tan
I think he's a guy who's humble and meek. When it comes to doing things I think he'll do it all out. He's the kind of person you can trust when you hand him a job.

Pastor Cowan Yuen
He's like a panda! Near extinction. [the Ed: So he should reproduce and get offspring?] Spiritual offspring! [rephrasing] He's like a panda coz he has more white than black. But through Christ, he'll be a polar bear! White as snow and very macho from the inside out.


Tan Wei-Lynn
Good LCD guy? Lol.. Ermm.. Nice? Hardworking i guess... Considering he's taking a holiday job just to pay for AYC. [more thinking] First impression is kind.

Joyce Lim
I think he's awesomely organised. Hardworking. Funny at times haha. Dedicated. And he should continue smiling like crazy person.


Sharon Leow
I think Elisha's a very sensitive young man! And it's a good thing!

Beverly Wong
I think he's really helpful around. He can tell really, really long stories. He's really funny. [thinking] He's pretty tall and eats quite a lot. [thinking somemore] I find... uh... he's really, really good doing the LCD. He can... He's a pretty good leader, in a way lah...

Daniel Teoh
He's okay... [thinks hard] He is a... very... able person. Umm... ummm.. multitasker. He is a very people's person.

Eulene Ooi
He's a very great leader, very responsible
.. I dunno.. What did I say? [reminds herself] Um.. He's very.. um.. hardworking. I dunno. Full of ideas... That's all I can say.

Julia Tan
[just woke up] Uhh.. crap. Don't write that. Wait.. wait.. wait. He's kind. Uhh.. I don't know. I really don't know. I dunno how to describe.

Justin Loh
Uhh.. He's a very, very awesome person. He helps a lot. Can be very quiet but actually he talks a lot... Can be pretty lame...

Tham Khai Hern
[in the zoo] Okay lah... Like that lahh.. [the Ed: call me back later?]
[later] Like that lo.. Helpful lo.. Umm.. then.. helpful lo... Nice person, helpful person.

Leroy Tan
Great leader, I guess. Weird. Um.. Someone who's willing to do something even before there's a need, already willing to volunteer himself. Does things without complaining.


Tan Le Anne
Dedicated to his work. [watching tv show] He's quiet.. He has potential to be a leader.. His heart's in the right place.
[Added on later] Elisha is passionate, hardworking, dedicated. Those [are the] skills of a leader. And he's humble. That I know [the Ed]'ll agree with me. He's TOO kind and helpful. He he.

Chan Ming Yen
Errrrrrrrrrrrrr... What a random question. Wow.. he's a guy. [laughs] He likes to help. Very helpful. Umm... [thinking] Can you give me another person? [the Ed: Uh.. No..] When you give him something to do he'll do it really well... do it attentively.

Pastor Victor
I think he's hardworking, focused... At the same time, often overwhelmed by work.

Andrew Chan
Errrrr... Fun and always high-spirited.

Lim Jin Ji
Well, he's very patient and a good teacher. He's also very responsible.


And finally, most importantly:

Tricia Yeoh
...O.o He's a nice guy with a real passion for Christ.


Oops. I meant...
.. And finally, most importantly:


Elisha Low
[at work at the photo shop] I think that I am... dunno wor.. I'm just natural.. uhh I'm responsible, I'm mature, I'm hardworking, diligent, loyal, I think that's all.

So, that's it.
Took up the latter part of my afternoon.
Anyways.
You endure another fortnight.
I'll enjoy that fortnight, before getting down and dirty writing on another fireBRAND.

No comments:

Post a Comment